3. Hover your mouse pointer over the Membership menu > Members sub-menu, and select the Indoor Venue Card for Purchase menu item.
4. On the Indoor Venue Card screen:
- read ALL of the text on that page -- it will tell you about subsequent steps in the ordering process.
- select the number of cards you wish to order and press the Add to Cart button.
5. On the Shopping Cart pop-up window, edit the quantity of cards again if desired, press the Update Cart button then the Checkout button.
6. On the next Checkout - Address screen you will see your address from your membership profile. This is the address your card will be mailed to, and there is no option to change it in this process. (If your address needs updating, update it in your profile and then restart the process to purchase an Indoor Venue Card.) Press the Continue button.
7. On the next Checkout - Payment screen, there is again only one option. Press Continue.
8. On the Checkout - Confirm Order screen, press Confirm Order then wait for the PayPal screen to display.
9. On the PayPal screen, do not log into your PayPal account. You do NOT need a PayPal account. Instead, enter your Visa or Mastercard credit card information, ensuring the Country field is Canada and the address and phone number entered are the address and phone number your credit card company has on file for you. Don't forget to enter your province and to check off the "I confirm.." statement. Press Pay Now.
10. If asked to create a PayPal account on the next screen, skip it by clicking the very small Not now words at the bottom.
11. The next screen will confirm your payment. Press Return to Merchant to go back to your St Albert Pickleball Club web-site.
Your charge will appear on your credit card statement as a charge from SAPC (your club) and from PayPal, as PayPal is processing the credit card payment for us.
Note that this is the only way your club sells full sticker cards. To save club costs, trips to the bank, and other work, cash is not accepted.