Our club welcomes any junior (aka youth) member12 to 17 years of age:
- who takes one of SAPC's beginners lessons OR knows an existing SAPC Regular member who can vouch for their ability to play at a 2.0 level or higher, and
- who is always accompanied at SAPC activities by a pre-authorized Responsible Adult who:
- will vigilantly monitor and ensure the youth member's safety from physical harm, sexual abuse and mental harm,
- coaches the youth in court etiquette and discipline if warranted, and
- can authorize emergency medical treatment if needed.